Welcome to GV Technolab! These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our website, located at gvtechnolab.in (the “Site”) and the services offered through the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Use of the Site 1.1 You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Site. 1.2 You are solely responsible for your use of the Site, including all content you submit and all activity that occurs under your account. 1.3 You agree not to use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. 1.4 We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time.
- Intellectual Property 2.1 All content on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of GV Technolab or its content suppliers and is protected by intellectual property laws. 2.2 You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or display any content from the Site without our prior written consent.
- User Content 3.1 You are solely responsible for any content you submit to the Site, including but not limited to text, images, and videos. 3.2 By submitting content to the Site, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Site and our business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity. 3.3 You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant the licenses granted in this section and that your content does not violate the rights of any third party.
- Disclaimer of Warranties 4.1 THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. 4.2 WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. 4.3 WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability 5.1 TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. 5.2 IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SITE.
- Indemnification 6.1 You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to your use of the Site, your content, or your breach of these Terms.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction 7.1 These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. 7.2 Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms or the Site shall be brought exclusively in a state or federal court located in San Francisco County, California, and you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
- Changes to These Terms 8.1 We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. 8.2 Your continued use of the Site after such modifications have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.